Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 My Sanity - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 4
Quote of the day: "There's an endless disposition and it doesn't mean a god damn thing" - All There Is
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Sanity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2018 at 10:25
Somehow i've not had an urge to listen this very often. I like the song but... maybe i'm still in shock from those two career ending disasterppieces.
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2018 at 11:08
I have an urge to listen to it, all the new songs actually, but this one especially. But I've successfully kept myself from listening them for a while now.

Give us the release date already! Then leak the album.
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2018 at 11:13
And then make album full of music that i like!
nropevolI View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
pr0n Jeremy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nropevolI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2018 at 14:15
Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

I have an urge to listen to it, all the new songs actually, but this one especially. But I've successfully kept myself from listening them for a while now.

Give us the release date already! Then leak the album.

Yeah me too. I like the songs a lot now. Not listening is impossible because the radio station I always listen to started playing my sanity and it sounds even better with that radio compression added.
Chainofslowdecay View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chainofslowdecay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2018 at 18:51
I like this better than the other two, but really that isn't saying much. TKAAR has pretty much taken up residence as my least favorite BR song ever. 

Better riff, much more catchy, has that pleasant melancholy that is found in many good BR songs. Serviceable. 

Bad Brett View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2018 at 20:11
Hmm, somehow it feels like I've heard this crap before...

https://youtu.be/5pidokakU4I

Brett should really get off Twitter. Listen to All Good Soldiers, then to Stranger Than Fiction, then to The Defense... and then to this!?!?

It's not bad, it's just boring, like they haven't put any effort into this at all.

Oh yeah, the chorus is basically a less interesting pop punk version of "Let it go".
Unknown Jesus View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unknown Jesus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 08:20
Was the KROQ interview proof that Kids are alt-right and profane rights where one offs. Brett did say that my sanity is the first song that they released for the new album— somehow I’m skeptical about how this album is gonna sound. At least “alt-right” won’t be on it ( at least thats the way it’s looking right now) I haven’t this skeptical since New America
Bad_Brett View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad_Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 13 minutes ago at 16:47
I've listened to it a few more times and I'm actually starting to like it. I still think the chorus is kind of boring, but I really like the melody in the verses, especially the part "...And I ask why do my favorite songs always make me cry". I think the lyrics fit the melody and I appreciate that we didn't get another "Fuck Trump" song.

So, the song is quite catchy and not crap like a claimed the other day. Though I think they should aim higher.

I would be very happy if it's true that the other two songs won't appear on the album.
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 56 minutes ago at 22:04
Originally posted by Bad_Brett Bad_Brett wrote:

I've listened to it a few more times and I'm actually starting to like it. I still think the chorus is kind of boring, but I really like the melody in the verses, especially the part "...And I ask why do my favorite songs always make me cry". I think the lyrics fit the melody and I appreciate that we didn't get another "Fuck Trump" song.

So, the song is quite catchy and not crap like a claimed the other day. Though I think they should aim higher.

We've all been there. It just grows on you.
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 57 minutes ago at 04:03
I hope the whole new album sounds a lot like TKAAR. I'm okay with it if My Sanity is on there too.
“As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 56 minutes ago at 04:04
Yeah, me too! So I don't have to buy it.
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 54 minutes ago at 04:06
I'll buy an extra one for you if it does.
“As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 49 minutes ago at 04:11
Of course i will buy it! I even bought True North!
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 22 minutes ago at 08:38
Originally posted by simian simian wrote:

I hope the whole new album sounds a lot like TKAAR.

You want an entire album of poppy, commercial Brett drivel?

Oh dear 
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 52 minutes ago at 09:13
Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

I bought it eight times I think. And I don't even like it.

Which made me think... Are TKAAR and TPROM sold as digital/physical copies somewhere? Any promos out there?
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 minutes ago at 09:55
Brett songs are good songs usually.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 minutes ago at 09:58
Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

I bought it eight times I think. And I don't even like it.

Which made me think... Are TKAAR and TPROM sold as digital/physical copies somewhere? Any promos out there?
Amateurs. Last CD bought: Streets of America single.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic