Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Thebrpage civil war - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "There's an endless disposition and it doesn't mean a god damn thing" - All There Is
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thebrpage civil war

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Who do you stand for?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.70%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.70%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [11.11%]
14 [51.85%]
8 [29.63%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thebrpage civil war
    Posted: 11/16/2018 at 00:17
I propose we stop filling other discussions with fussing and fighting over things that are off topic.

Edited by Anti- - 11/16/2018 at 04:37
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 00:18

Originally posted by CleverScreenName CleverScreenName wrote:

Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

I don't know what remote, backwater part of Finland you live in, but it's not so rare to hear a Finn have a real opinion about Trump around Helsinki.�

https://m.facebook.com/HelsinkiLovesTrump/

I don't know any Trump fans personally either, but they do exist. We all tend to live in bubbles.

I'm not sure when I said that no one in Finland likes Trump. Dumbasses exist everywhere on this planet; they're just louder and more prominent in some countries.

Also, 1,800 likes. A truly insurmountable revolution. I'll bet you half of the likes aren't even from real profiles

I don't think you said it, nor have I claimed that you have. But in another post you suggested that in coop you

Finally found a Finn who can tolerate Trump. Sad day.

Don't know where you pulled the idea that half of the likes are from fake profiles. Sure, there are bound to be fake profiles and putin-trolls there, maybe even some people following it out of curiosity or for lols (I know I follow social media profiles that I don't even agree with if I find them to be interesting), but how would you go about finding the actual number of fake profiles on a FB-group?

coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 01:01
I voted! But im no naziracisttrumpistfascist! I am a human being!

And i am a biggest br fan there is!

Also bring hetson back!
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 02:11
Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

I voted! But im no naziracisttrumpistfascist! I am a human being!

And i am a biggest br fan there is!

Also bring hetson back!

There's no point arguing. Your reputation has been tarnished forever.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 04:28
The option "nothing and no one" is missing.
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 04:35
If you're not with us, you're against us. Or something.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 04:43
In that case... Bring Hetson Back.
And I'm not even kidding.
micpal View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 05:26
I voted Bring Hetson back, but only because there was no Bring Brooks And Hetson back. :(

Edited by micpal - 11/16/2018 at 05:31
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 06:17
Originally posted by simian simian wrote:

The fact remains that this site is like cancer to people who enjoy BR's current music. It's hardly ever "this song isn't my cup of tea, but to each their own." It's more often vitriol and mockery towards Brett and Greg as if the "opinion"-er had been personally wronged by them for making a song they don't like. That sort of stuff might fit in on a general music or punk-specific forum, but in the context of this site it's really obnoxious. 

So here are critical comments I found in the TKAAR-topic:

Originally posted by DaymanVersusNightman DaymanVersusNightman wrote:

What are the chances this won't be on the new album? It's not great.

Originally posted by Watcho! Watcho! wrote:

this song is not great, but I'm always willing to accept things are better in the context of an album.  That said, I'm really struggling with the approach here. This is the same sarcastic wink-wink voice that BR writes for in songs like 'American Jesus,' 'Sorrow,' 'Come Join Us,' 'Live Again,' so it's not alien to the catalog, but I don't think with this group of people, in this political climate, that it's the right way to address this issue. I'm not worried that it'll be co-opted by alt-right dipshits, but I have a great sense of discomfort imagining 1000 ppl singing this. I don't want to sing this. 

Originally posted by nropevolI nropevolI wrote:

Great music, terrible lyrics

This is not political. This is them trying to be clever and hip. Makes me cringe.

Originally posted by Metmass Metmass wrote:

Assuming that this song will be on the new record and Brett wrote it, I'm very interested in hearing how this production plays out for faster tracks and what Graffin's stuff sounds like. It's a different kind of mix and I'm not sure I like it yet. All in all I feel underwhelmed by the track so I'll just stop listening now and wait for more.

It's not a horrible song by itself. It's just the furthest thing I was expecting from a band that I've been anticipating new material from for over 4 years.

I knew that! Feeling i get from this song is that i always thought bad religion was about thinking for yourself, not spoon feeding you with their own agenda and stuffs. Please kill me if i am wrong. Maybe it is just bad song.

Ok. It is not a bad song. But it is. I don't know. Waiting for the new album with a great fear. Can't be worse than true north. Please.

Originally posted by micpal micpal wrote:

That's a lot of effort just to make an Offspring pun.

Lyrical content seems a little more fitting for NOFX.

But all in all, not as bad as I had feared after reading your comments here. After all, I'm just glad that we're finally getting new music from the guys.

[NOTE: I only assume that the references to the Offspring and NOFX are meant as negative, but I could be wrong.]

Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

Yeah, ok I just listened to it. It started off ok, but the chorus is terrible. Three quarters of the way through I was thinking it could sound pretty good at twice the speed and lasting only 1:20

So, we just need someone to do this with a high quality file in pro tools, or just get Bad Religion to re-record it at twice the speed to give it that old-school late 80s melodic hardcore feel.

Originally posted by satanlives satanlives wrote:

It's nothing special. Hope that rest are better. Lyrically it feel's like Brett's spending way too much time on twitter.

Originally posted by loggamatt loggamatt wrote:

The Kids Are Alt-Right shows the band continuing their downward trajectory. Superficial pop, zero feeling. Lyrically it doesn’t land any punches on its target, or make you think about the topic in a different way. It almost just seems like a Wikipedia description of what the Alt-Right is... lol

Honestly, if they can’t write songs with power and emotion in them anymore, I’d rather they just stop. Sad to say this, but the last genuinely good Bad Religion album (last 4 songs excepted) is Dissent of Man, and that was a long time ago now! Hope they prove me wrong, but I think they’ve lost what made them great.

Also, why is everyone playing the verses with swing except Jamie Miller who is playing them straight? Did he not get the memo about it being swing? His fills are swingy! Kick pattern, not so much.

Originally posted by nropevolI nropevolI wrote:

Exactly. It sounds pretty strange this way. Almost like the guitars are "too late". Bobby would have been the perfect drummer for this song.

Originally posted by Harbortown Harbortown wrote:

Anyway, I'm disappointed. The lyrics are so on the nose and I can't imagine it working live. I absolutely hated Dharma and the bomb the first time I heard that, and now I kinda like it, so maybe I'll come around on this one too. 
"Join the alt-right post-light endarkenment order" is a pretty catchy line, other than that I don't care much for it.

Anyway, as per Warstub's MANY recommendations to listen to it at double speed, I did, and it does sound badass. 

Originally posted by walder walder wrote:

Please God make this track turn out to be a Japanese bonus only.

I mean it'd better be a B-side, so that not to take away from the new No Control-like record.

I agree that pace matters. That's why Christmas Songs songs sound so cool.

Originally posted by ag512bbi ag512bbi wrote:

The song is REAL BAD! I hope it only gets better from here.

Originally posted by Rauen- Rauen- wrote:

How I miss Brooks. 

So, the tip is: watch youtube video with 1.25 speed and you'll get something close to an actual bad religion song. Specially on second half.

How I miss Brooks.�

So, the tip is: watch youtube video with 1.25 speed and you'll get something close to an actual bad religion song. Specially on second half.

Haha... wow! It’s amazing what a difference just upping the tempo does. I still say it’s not a classic, but I really do like it a lot better at that speed. Jamie Miller’s ill-fitting kick pattern doesn’t stand out as much, and the middle section is more powerful somehow. I’d never have believed just altering tempo could make so much difference, but it does!

Brooks was just too much for Bad Religion and everyone knew it since from beginning.

All I can think of this song is that something feels wrong with it (it bugs me and I wonder if for some reason they had to speed down the song. Video? Drums maybe?), but I can't get it out of my mind, and I don't know if I love or hate it. About the lyrics, I think it's completely out of time. I'm not American and even I know this song is around one year late. Even the video feels late because no one uses selfie sticks anymore. The trend today is wide front cellphone cameras so you don't have to carry anything.

It's not like I don't like Jamie Miller but it feels he lacks passion. But I may be biased by Brooks. Miller's a consistent and an excellent drummer, but it seems he doesn't add anything. He just does other guy's drumming in a linear decent way and that's it. Actually, I even felt BR slower after him.

Originally posted by SPORK SPORK wrote:

I’d rather have a new album of all the crap songs from true north, no substance and the new America than have another shit song like this new song.

Originally posted by Mediocre Mind Mediocre Mind wrote:

Not that I disagree with the sentiments in these lyrics, but let’s suppose I did. Bad Religion has written multiple songs that have messages that I disagree with. But those are usually some of my favorite songs because they’re written in clever ways that make me think. This song doesn’t do that. It’s just corny and blatant.

Originally posted by Priesterseminar Priesterseminar wrote:

Me neither.. but i cant remember anyone going last jedi about it back then.. 

Both Songs are far from the best they've ever put out.. but also far from the worst ;)

[NOTE: Pristerseminar is talking about Fuck You and TKAAR here.]

Originally posted by Chainofslowdecay Chainofslowdecay wrote:

I felt like I was losing brain cells while listening to this. Which is the OPPOSITE of what I expect when listening to BR. The music, lyrics, and video are all just lazy and dumb. Like others have said, I agree with the sentiment- fuck the alt-right. But where are the interesting metaphors and creative language? Where is the intensity and drive in the music? 

It honestly sounds like they were trying to write a 2017/2018 version of American Idiot, but failed miserably. I really hope this is a one-off, and not the direction they are headed in.

My issue is that in these living, breathing days of Idiocracy we need the old Bad Religion more than ever. Instead we get a blunt, simplistic, rather stupid song that is like a left wing version of what POTUS spews to his supporting hordes. It also has a very "them and us" vibe to it, which, for obvious reasons, clashes with what BR has always been about. 

Now that I had several hard sessions of playing this song over and over, I can see it has an air of Green Day or Blink-182 in terms of staleness.

However, not much worse than pretty fly and so on. Maybe it'll appeal to young punks.

Originally posted by Bad Brett Bad Brett wrote:

The lyrics are terrible. "Populism is a sold out show, humanity is a nowhere when everybodys got an AR-15". I mean come on. The lyrics on HCHBAW are more intelligent than this.

And like somebody already pointed out, both the chords and parts of the lyrics sound like Blues Brothers.

I hate this song. Why is it a bad thing to say? I am not selling anybody any shorts. Just a bad song.

Originally posted by McClane McClane wrote:

For one of few times in my life, I have to admit....this is not a good song...The chorus is bad indeed...not the new BR song I was hoping for... The breakdown part at 1:17 is pretty good tho but that chorus...very disapointing

Usually I don't care that much about the lyrics if the song is good, but they are too dumb to neglect, especially after I saw the video. I'm getting really tired of hearing about how Trump is bad and that the Alt-right movement are nazis. I get the point, now let ne think for myself, like Bad Religion traditionally have encouraged me to do. 

A far more intersting topic would be to actually explore what drives people into supporting Trump or the Alt-right movement, instead of just implying "Those people are stupid".

Exactly. There are any number of bands that can write obvious pop punk songs about how Trump and the Alt-right suck. I expect a higher standard from BR. As you said, there is plenty of meat on the bone as far as topics to explore as to HOW we got here and WHY we are here politically, and hey, maybe even some ideas on how to move past this. Hopefully the rest of album takes it up several notches musically and maybe looks a little deeper lyrically. I can't believe I'm even typing the latter regarding BR. 

Originally posted by McClane McClane wrote:

I enjoy it... the breakdown part is pretty good... but that chorus 🤦🏻

Originally posted by atheist peace atheist peace wrote:

Hello everyone. Sometimes I get back in touch with this forum. Signed up in 2007 but my posts ratio isn't impressive..erm...0.02 per day. 
Anyway, I listened to this song and read many comments about it on various websites, especially under the video on youtube. I normally don't care that much about how people react to a Bad Religion song, but this is a very particular case, as it is the first song they release ever since Trump got elected... and the lyrics talk about very specific topics.
Now, I don't think this is a bad song, while certainly not being nearly as close to being my favourite. 
I think the music is ok, just not what I expected. But that's what I thought about Honest Goodbye as well, when it came out. I'm sure that the rest of the album will be in a recognizable BR style. So, the lyrics are my main concern here.

These are tough times and, maybe it's just because I live far away from the USA, but I would say much tougher even than the Bush times, in some ways. I don't remember reading/hearing nearly as many supportive comments for Bush, as the ones i'm reading for Trump. This is dangerous. I expected BR to come back, after so many years, with a punch in the stomach of this depraved counterculture. In some ways, it is, but not enough for me. As much as I like the sarcastic tones in songs, maybe this one needed a different treatment. Should have been something like a wake up call. Still, I'm optimistic about the album. 

Originally posted by Boingo Boingo wrote:

Bad Religion, the democratic party's very own punk rock band since 2001.

Musically it's toothless. Band sounds weary. I liked the lyrics in the bridge, that was the best written part of the song. As for the overall message...not really what I hoped BR would comment on, but I guess I should've seen it coming after their latest batch of merchandise. Still disappointed. I can listen to any jackoff punk band and get "can you believe this Drumpf guy he is lidderly Hitler omg".

I'm still hoping for the album to have some commentary on the ridiculous political correctness and victim mentality on American universities. But those aren't coming from the right so, slim chance I guess.

Originally posted by bound for glory bound for glory wrote:

I guess I don't like the message, here.

Mean to say, I served my country. I was in the fighting in Afghanistan(Kunar Province. . 1-508, 173rd AB), and I'm very proud of that service. I'm also proud to be an American. 

I'm sure there are some other vets here, and I'm sure they are proud of their service. Why not a song for the new Brown Shirts(ANTIFA)?

I'd be super excited if they left it out entirely, but I can't see why they would

Originally posted by dannyholloway dannyholloway wrote:

Either way the song itself is definitely a disappointment. I think most of us will agree on that. It's sort of started to grow on me, I will admit. But it isn't the lyrically scathing, thought-provoking BR song we all would have expected. Especially after 5 freaking years. smh. 

Also, my take on TKAA-R: the fact that they've played this song just twice over the course of their current tour says it all. It's pretty weak, and I think they know it

Originally posted by jazzpunk jazzpunk wrote:

I like the idea behind the song, and I was expecting BR to write an anti trump anthem (cause duh) but the way the lyrics are presented as well as the melody makes this song sound more like something Green Day would write, instead of BR. I do find it amusing how all these alt-right chuckleheads are shocked that BR is attacking conservative ideology though.

I do find it alarming that they released such a crap pile. I do find it alarming if they have no other topics than fucktrump. I do find it amusing that we should praise everything they make.

Also, a bonus:

Originally posted by ivanhopl ivanhopl wrote:

I like it. 

That does not make you a bad person or deplorable.

And here are some critical comments from the TPROM-topic:

Sounds like it could be a b-side of The Process of Belief

I'm thoroughly underwhelmed

Originally posted by barrelman barrelman wrote:

Yeah same, I've been a Bad Religion fan since 2002, but this is not exciting at all. Drums have a weird sound on this...

Well, certainly a welcome return to form after the alt-right scare. 

That said, pretty boring generic riffage. I really miss the minor chords and creative progressions of the early 90s, especially Brett songs. Lyrics seem decent though, and rhythmically it's nice to get back up to speed. If this is like track 10 of the new record with the better stuff before it, I say awesome. If this is one of the featured songs or what used to be called singles, meh. 

Originally posted by -Fatal- Apocalypse -Fatal- Apocalypse wrote:

Filler song. At least it's punky. The recording sounds soft. Move along.

"These guys have opinions!"

Crybabies!

Ps. This song is mediocre.

Originally posted by satanlives satanlives wrote:

Kinda ok but it does sound like leftover from True North.

The Island + Nothing to dismay + Them and us

Let's be honest, this somg offers nothing and lacks the memorable melodies that BR are known for. If this is the best they have offer they should have waited a few more years.

News from the front and Who we are were B-sides... I think we should expect more than this from such a talented band.

Super average. I agree it sounds like a B-side. Guys, if Alt-Right and this are your showcase tracks from the new album, please just don’t release it. Would be so sad if such an iconic band went out with the sort of whimper this album is shaping up to be!

Everyone knows that they can do a lot better than this. Usually when a band ages, there's a trade-off: Newer songs tend to lack the energy that the older songs had. On the other hand, often there's a greater ambition to do something original.

But this is just lazy. Greg said something like "True North was so great, so we're going to take our time and make sure that the next album will be as good". But clearly that's not what they did. I honestly doubt that Brett spent more than an hour writing TKAAR. I know a lot of people didn't like honest goodbye, but it's so obvious how much more effort was put into that song.

I always enjoyed his songs the most, but after NMoH it felt like he lost the spark. He's acting like a dick on Twitter, sells merchandise with Trumpbusters, his "16 fuck Trump songs" and poor songwriting... I don't know, something is very, very off. Yes, tESF was kind of political, but it never felt like he was preaching: "Could this be what they voted for?" has turned into "Populism is a sold out show". What the hell happened? 

I agree with this. Brett songs were always fun to analyze between Against the Grain and New Maps. Graffin songs are great, but they are usually more direct in nature. Most Brett songs were more cryptic lyrically and more challenging musically. But from Descent on, Brett songs have been a lot more rock n roll and the lyrics either painfully simplistic (Robin Hood in Reverse, Alt Right, ect) or just dumb (This Is Where the Fun Is, Dharma and the Bomb). I mean, this is the guy that wrote Generator, Anesthesia, Sorrow. Pretty much all his songs on Recipe and STF are amazing. Dearly Beloved. I could go on but you guys know what I am talking about. 

I really am not a Negative Nancy, and I hope the band and Brett put forth a good showing in this upcoming record. As the kids say...just sayin'. 

I remember being absolutely ecstatic about True north and Nothing to dismay when I first heard them, I just think these two songs are mediocre (I guess this one's decent, the other one's bad)

Okay so I've given it a couple listens. 

Some notes:
- The opening solo ruins the momentum, intensity and aggression of the intro
- The chorus is impressively anthemic 
- The bridge is one big sleeping pill

I could see the bridge at least making SOME sense had it shown up after another verse/chorus cycle. Right now it's there way too soon, there's absolutely no need to slow down the song like that when it's barely even begun. Another problem is that it doesn't lead to the next chorus organically at all. It's just there and...then it isn't

In my head the song sounds like an unfinished idea. 

And some comments from the My Sanity-thread:

Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

I don't know what it is, but all these songs just don't do it for me anymore. Didn't even finish it till the end.

Anyway wow, are they even trying anymore?

Sounds like your run-of-the-mill pop-punk band. I liked it better on my second listen, but even then I couldn't get through the whole song. It's not a bad song per se, it's just so far away from the quality that they're actually capable of writing. 

Very disappointed.

Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

Originally posted by jon jon wrote:

Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

I don't know what it is, but all these songs just don't do it for me anymore. Didn't even finish it till the end.

It’s the vocals. The music is pretty good but I wish the vocals were faster to go along with it. Somebody speed them up and I bet this will sound killer!
The pre-choruses are boring and don't feel like they lead to the chorus in any exciting way. 

I'd just prefer all these songs as straight up acoustic versions. This is what I meant when I suggested solo albums. It means the band doesn't have to adhere to some kind of "Bad Religion" template, which judging by these songs has worn out its welcome well and truly. I don't hate this song, generally, I quite like it, but I also feel like it would have a lot more emotional punch and sincerity as acoustic based, with some electric overdubs. 

Ah! One I hate even more than the other two... I didn’t think it possible.

I’ve loved every BR album they’ve every made. Seriously, even No Substance was great if you ask me. I think True North lacks some depth, but it’s still better than literally every other band. But these three new songs? They’ve finally lost it. Wish they split up when Brooks left, honestly. They’re just going out with a whimper at this point.

[NOTE: loggamatt later changed his mind about the song.]

Originally posted by -Fatal- Apocalypse -Fatal- Apocalypse wrote:

It's one of these tracks where it seems like Greg is trying to seem honest while singing Brett's lame crap, or when he trys to write a 'single' type song just to please some and contest others. It's not a worrying piece at least, but again, filler material. 

Something really bad seems to have happened to the sense of energy in the rythmn though. The bass drum sounds like it's played by a one leg man. It makes the whole thing seems like a carousel campfire pop song for children who know better. 

Oh my the Shrivelingggggggggggggggg
Does not just happen in the dark
It's like letting lightning out of a jar
And watch it fade into no more
Wo ho
Wo ho

I was thinking the same thing, like, how does he sing some of Brett's songs?

I was going to comment on the bass drum too. It even sounds like a drum machine, but I know Jamie can play way better than that so I don't understand what's going on

[NOTE: I left out lots of comments that were either neutral or mainly positive, but had minor complaints. Also, I couldn't make heads or tales out of most of Fatal Apocalalypse's posts so if those are the posts that piss you off, then could you please translate them to me. It's also possible I may have missed some comments or misinterpreted others.]

So which posts here really bother you? Because I have to say, even when I read a comment I did not agree with, I never thought that the comment or commentator had no place on this forum. So could you point out, say, the three worst comments in your opinion? And can you honestly say, that most of these comments are not closer to "I don't like it, but to each their own" than to "vitriol and mockery towards Greg and Brett as if the opinioner had been personally wronged by them"? I also tried to find forum rules or guidelines that would help determine if the comments go against them, but I found none. If there are such rules, I wish someone would point them out to me.

I really think that you are just complaining over the fact that this isn't a safe space for Bad Religion worshipers, but instead a discussion forum where people express their opinions and views, and yes, also criticize the band. And that's just fine. And it's also for you to disagree with those comments and reply to them. But it's pretty hypocritical to complain that the band is being attacked with "mockery and vitriol" and then use even worse language towards those who disagree with you.

Phew! That was some professional crastination.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 06:54
Great piece of investigative journalism, anti-!
Ps. Voted myself twice!
Pps. It was an accident.

Edited by coop - 11/16/2018 at 06:58
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 07:13

Great piece of investigative journalism, anti-!
Ps. Voted myself twice!
Pps. It was an accident.

Voter fraud! I bet half of the votes are from fake users.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 07:49
Shut up! The people have spoken!
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 08:11
Lots of free time in these dark Finnish days, I see. 

Anyway, I don't really care. Coop is a butt, always will be, and the best I can do is try to ignore him. 
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 09:58

Anyway, I don't really care. Coop is a butt, always will be, and the best I can do is try to ignore him. 

You like big butts and you cannot lie.
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 10:18

It's so easy for you big city boys, with 30 min longer days and your fancy street lights.

Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 11:47
There's also no bring Bobby back. That's it, NOW I'm a Negative Nancy!

FUCK IT ALL TO HELL!!!
http://warstub.weebly.com/novels.html
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
DaymanVersusNightman View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaymanVersusNightman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 12:04
never liked Bobby's style...Finstone, Brooks, and even Jamie are much better imo
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 18:47
Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

Lots of free time in these dark Finnish days, I see.�

Anyway, I don't really care. Coop is a butt, always will be, and the best I can do is try to ignore him.�

It's so easy for you big city boys, with 30 min longer days and your fancy street lights.

I'd be fucked if I lived in a part of Finland that didn't speak a lot of English. 
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 18:50

never liked Bobby's style...Finstone, Brooks, and even Jamie are much better imo

Jamie is sloppy and inconsistent, Finestone was as well, but to a lesser extent. Bobby was always tight and with it, despite lacking complexity. Bobby FTW
Turdferguson View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turdferguson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2018 at 19:39
Omg so true coop is a butt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic