Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Bad religion gig video - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "There's a purpose, there's a goal, there's a virtuos, and immoral. There's a reason for all of this, and I don't know what it is!" - What It Is
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad religion gig video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
norc455 View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norc455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad religion gig video
    Posted: 11/18/2018 at 12:54
Good morning members. I am brand new to this forum. 

I have a Bad Religion concert that I personally filmed in the early 90's I believe. It was shot on 8mm or VHS if I remember correctly and I had it transferred to a CD-R. What would be the best way to share this video with everyone here with the LEAST amount of hassle? I am not particularly tech savvy. Maybe post it to youtube??

I am currently between ownership of houses and the disk is packed away deep in a sea-can so it may be months or even a year before I can get to it. 

I just noticed it looks like someone has this video perhaps I shared it way back then. It is this concert....01/05/1991 - White Eagle Hall - Victoria, BC - Canada. In fact I may have even sent the band a copy for agreeing to be filmed.

Although the filming of this gig was fairly poor quality I also have some very good quality gigs I filmed like Dayglo Abortions, L7 on-stage, Shutdown, Section 46 etc that some of them have never been shared.

Anyways I look forward to perusing this website when time permitting.
Guns View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2018 at 07:54
Hi! Maybe you can use https://wetransfer.com/
Is very easy and you can upload big files
Nice_Hulk View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nice_Hulk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2018 at 03:58
Post them on YouTube. It's super easy to upload and then the videos are accessible for everyone. (Or if you want to you can choose to only share it with people who have the link.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic