Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 A BR Collection needs a new home - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "What goes around always comes around" - Big Bang
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A BR Collection needs a new home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Coco_de_Mer View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco_de_Mer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A BR Collection needs a new home
    Posted: 02/07/2019 at 19:32
So I have a collection that I can no longer make space for, so it is time to find a new home for it.  There are t-shirts galore, DIY loot, posters and a few things I cannot find online to price.  Lol
So, if anyone has any interest, pls let me know.
I have pics of most of it and I'm happy to take more.

THANK YOU!
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 08:43
Depending on what you have, and if you're willing to ship to Finland, I'm interested for sure. 
coop View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 14:25
That would not be a good home
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 15:48
You've got mail ;)
Aneurysm94 View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aneurysm94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2019 at 16:47
I'd be interested in Vinyl and bootlegs if you have any.
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco_de_Mer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2019 at 14:02
Yes! I'm still working on rehousing this, lol, while I lead a busy life. I'm sorry for the radio silence.  I'm horrible with computers and need to sort out how to post the photo album of the pics.  The shirt sizes vary and yes, there is a bit of vinyl, mostly 45's. I will continue to work at this. Ty!
EHCRecords View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EHCRecords Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2019 at 17:01
Originally posted by Coco_de_Mer Coco_de_Mer wrote:

Yes! I'm still working on rehousing this, lol, while I lead a busy life. I'm sorry for the radio silence.  I'm horrible with computers and need to sort out how to post the photo album of the pics.  The shirt sizes vary and yes, there is a bit of vinyl, mostly 45's. I will continue to work at this. Ty!
interested in the records where about in the world are you?
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco_de_Mer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 23:41
Are you interested in cassette bootlegs?
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco_de_Mer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 23:42
I'm in the US
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2019 at 00:45
Originally posted by Coco_de_Mer Coco_de_Mer wrote:

Are you interested in cassette bootlegs?

I prefer cd and vinyl ;)
"with nothing better to do"
EHCRecords View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EHCRecords Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2019 at 04:04
only vinyl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic