Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Why no coloured Vinyls in Europe? - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "What goes around always comes around" - Big Bang
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why no coloured Vinyls in Europe?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
karaokefreak View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karaokefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why no coloured Vinyls in Europe?
    Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:20

*on the melody of "we're only gonna die* ....

Early bird thought one day
visit modern man's online store
but the offer wasn't the same
a coloured record was his goal

so checked the online site
but only ones of this kind
were available in USA
so he got it off his mind

I'm only gonna buy (only gonna buy)
from someone's download store
 :D :D

Now seriously:
Why in the world did BR decide to offer the mango-coloured and white coloured vinyl records of the new album in the US only? I wanted to pre-order the record, but I am kind of angry that I can only get the simple black version in Germany, since I love coloured special editions. Ordering a Mango colour vinyl would cost me 30 bucks for the shipping alone, which I am not willing to pay. Meh.

So I guess I will just buy the MP3 download. Meh! Double meh! Yeah, i am behaving kinda infantile here, but still.. meh. Bad Bad Religion! Shame... *ding* Shame...*ding* Shame... *ding* 

Otherwise, I look forward to getting the new album and see the guys on tour once they are here in Berlin again.

DaveUK View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:32
Well... there was a coloured option, which was limited to 500 copies. i ordered it yesterday, about 10 minutes after BR posted about it on Instagram - I'm guessing it sold out, hence it's gone.

Newest Industry Records
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karaokefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:39
Wait a minute.. that's on the UK shop, right? I gotta check.. maybe it is still available there...
If not: AAAAAARGH! 
But thanks for the heads up
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karaokefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:42
Naaah, no more coloured Vinyls in UK, either. Quadruple Meh! So it's just MP3s for me
what a pity!
Moonshineman View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moonshineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 17:01
Just commenting to tell OP I like his new song 'Only Gonna Buy...From Someone's Download Store'. Is he planning to release it on mango-coloured vinyl in Europe? 
posthc View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 18:47
AU Age of Unreason LP (White/Yellow/Orange)
https://artistfirst.com.au/collections/bad-religion/products/age-of-unreason-lp-white-yellow-orange
Sascha89 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sascha89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 00:22
Originally posted by DaveUK DaveUK wrote:

Well... there was a coloured option, which was limited to 500 copies. i ordered it yesterday, about 10 minutes after BR posted about it on Instagram - I'm guessing it sold out, hence it's gone.

I also bought the colored vinyl in the german shop yesterday. Now, I cant find them there. So it is sold out.
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 00:39
What's the big deal? I can get mangos from the crocery store.
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 01:22
Guess its still possible that kingsroad eu will add some more Shirts and colour vinyl...
"with nothing better to do"
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 04:01
Can we get the vinyl in "Trump orange"?
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
Sascha89 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sascha89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 05:11
There's another colored vinyl in the EU shop since ~45 minutes:
https://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/bad-religion/view/?id=14796&cid=1526&fbclid=IwAR0O_vPLageUq1eIN3D-xzlty-HOf0YQfegNmYZSsaJ3MDjkQXxrRBQWGEg
mat View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 06:36
Also, there is a clear version you can get on some online stores in Europe, like
https://coretexrecords.com/Bad-Religion-age-of-unreason-PRE-ORDER_1
https://www.vinyl-digital.com/Rock-Indie/Age-Of-Unreason-Clear-Vinyl.html

I've seen a clear with smoke version on an US store
https://millsrecordcompany.tuneportals.com/UPC/045778763696/Bad-Religion_Age-of-Unreason-Indie-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-Clear-wSmoke-LP
Sascha89 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sascha89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 11:13
Thanks!

EHCRecords View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EHCRecords Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2019 at 04:03
i hate that you order from KRM eu and then now they have put another variant up will not combine orders sucks having to pay shipping twice (8 in the uk) thats half the price of the record again
DaveUK View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2019 at 01:53
Agreed. I initially ordered the black and the first colour variant, then stumbled upon the US red variant (which cost a fortune, but I have to keep my box set in check!) and that's all I'm willing to go in on. If all the variants went up on Kings Road EU in one go, it's likely I would have got overwhelmed by joy, and ordered them all. But no. I'm done now.
Newest Industry Records
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karaokefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2019 at 08:51
It's not mango.. it's yellow. But well, at least it's not the boring black one. Just ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2019 at 09:34
Could someone sum up all the colors/versions that have been available so far?
Sascha89 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sascha89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2019 at 10:40
"Colored" Vinyl by Kingsroad Merch EU
"Yellow Mixed" Vinyl by Kingsroad Merch EU
"Clear" Vinyl by CoreTex
Kedal View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kedal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2019 at 12:54
First post, so hello everybody!

I think I ordered the first colored version from Kingsroad EU. At least my order info shows the "mango" variant. But when I click it, it leads to the current yellow one. Do you think these are different versions or did they change the color?

Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karaokefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2019 at 02:30
Oh yeah, I just got my colored vinyl! So bitching about it really helped *haha
Funny thing: The second batch of colored vinyls was supposed to be yellow (instead of mango like the first batch, which was sold out). However, what I got 10 minutes ago is much better! It is a cream white edition, which is nice due to the dark brown label on the record. It's a nice color combination.

I also think it is great that it came with a poster and a lyric sheet. Great stuff!

So far I really like the album, but I am still busy listening to it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic