Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 "End of History" & "Loose your head" Premiere - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "What goes around always comes around" - Big Bang
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"End of History" & "Loose your head" Premiere

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
labamba View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "End of History" & "Loose your head" Premiere
    Posted: 05/02/2019 at 06:55
https://m.srf.ch/sendungen/rock-special/bad-religion-nicht-nur-ein-punk-rock-song

still hoping the Album wont be all simple "Orange Man Bad"
Since they did not care about all the BS his predecessor Obama did like bombing Libya (and Syira) into the stone age a and causing a massive migration crisis incl the rise of the right. 

labamba View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2019 at 07:16
13:10 - Loose your head
23:10 - End of History
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2019 at 09:19
Chicken head chicken fed
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2019 at 12:04
How long are you going to be on this idiotic "waaah political band talks about politics" kick? Fucking hell. 
loobear View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
Beyond Acoustic Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loobear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2019 at 17:14
Hey man, don't lose your head.
The MURDER Police are coming...
http://emilydavis.bandcamp.com
BrandonSideleau View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrandonSideleau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2019 at 00:23
Bad Religion have always been left-leaning and their music has always been political...how is this news to you? Have you actually listened to any of their lyrics of their previous albums? If you don't like it, don't listen to it...you won't be missed. 
"Who is the animal? Who is that dangerous beast?"
labamba View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2019 at 12:34
I want them to talk about politics. But not in a dumbed down Rachel Maddow way.
labamba View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2019 at 12:39
Where do I say I have a problem with politcs? Its their dumbing down and ignorance I have problem with.

If they are left leaning why didn't they call out, how the corrupt dnc cheated a  popular left leaning candidate (pun intended) in favor of a center right warwonger cnt and in the end gave us Trump?
Why does BR have no problem with Obama destroying Libya and Syria? Or the stupid xenophobic Russia bs?

Yes I always listen to their lyrics, thats the problem. I remember when they were more in line with Noam Chomsky instead
of corporate media.

But yes, Orange Man bad.

labamba View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2019 at 12:41
I guess I am too much to the left for a Punk Band in 2019 with Trump derangement syndrome.
Amoeba View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amoeba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2019 at 00:50
maybe it's because the bombings, or at least the ones I know about, happened in 2015 (or 2016 ?)... and Bad Religion did not release any songs at that time...

Just a guess tho...

I'm on a boat that doesn't float and i can't swim...
coop View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2019 at 01:23
Yeah, why didn't they?

What if Trump was a democrat? Would the orange man still be bad?

What if Trump was black? Would the black man be bad?

Trump sucks as do every politican left right and centre. They don't care about you.

Edited by coop - 05/06/2019 at 01:44
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic