Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 2019 Merch - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "What they created was a family story no one will tell. Itís a photo album too terrible. But the pride and the pallor continue to swell as the matron silently prays." - Pride and the Pallor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Merch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Winston View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2019 Merch
    Posted: 05/08/2019 at 17:58
Just curious if anyone has taken pictures of new tour merch for age of unreason.
friteman View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2019 at 00:35
In Brussels they were selling a "BR Mystery Pack", but hey... forgot what's supposed to be in! Have someone bought one? Otherwise, new "spray design" for the crossbuster logo on T-shirts labelled as "world tour 2019" (if I remember well).
DaymanVersusNightman View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaymanVersusNightman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2019 at 07:51
I just hope it's better than the Age of Unreason merch on the Kings Road website. It's so bad. 
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2019 at 11:37
I remember they sold the mystery bag last year as well.. 20§ for 3 Shirts.. you could only choose size.. trying to get rid of leftovers
"with nothing better to do"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic