Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 AoU songwriters - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Judgment's not tomorrow, its today (yes now it's here). But no it isn't Jesus, take a look at all your peers" - Best For You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AoU songwriters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AoU songwriters
    Posted: 05/26/2019 at 10:56
Not physically owning the new record, what does the inlay say about the songwriting credits for each song? Wikipedia mentions Graffin & Gurewitz for all songs... Just wondering if that's indeed what the paperwork says.
Chainofslowdecay View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chainofslowdecay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2019 at 17:09
My CD insert just says what you wrote, and notes if any of the other members contributed. Baker for Faces of Grief, for example. 

Lyrically it's fairly easy to take an educated guess at who wrote what. At times, musically too. Like if Brett plays the solo (My Sanity and Paranoid Style) those are Brett songs. The less obvious songs, I wonder if they were a true joint effort between GG and BG musically. 
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2019 at 23:13
This is what Brett already confirmed as being his songs:
My Sanity
Paranoid Style
Lose Your Head
End of History
Candidate
Faces of Grief
Big Black Dog
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic