Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Into the Unknown (Mystery) - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "Judgment's not tomorrow, its today (yes now it's here). But no it isn't Jesus, take a look at all your peers" - Best For You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Into the Unknown (Mystery)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ChasEx View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChasEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 20:42
Originally posted by LV97 LV97 wrote:

I think that Brett's joke about sending 10.000 and getting 11.000 back was about poor reception of the album, not about bootlegging, but I don't remember that interview very precisely.

Mine has
On side one:
L-14125
EPI-BRLP-2A

On side two
L-14125-X
EPI-BRLP-2B

(tested putting a bright light close to the disc and looking close, no extra number, now I have no idea if it's genuine or bootleg)

LV97, 

That's how I understood Brett's comment too. It would be awesome to get a hold of someone who was involved in the pressing of that album. Here's some production info from discogs.

Recorded at Perspective Sound, Sun Valley, California 
Mastered at Goldstar Studios, Hollywood
Mastering company (lacquer processing) "Greg Lee Processing" uncredited on the release, identified by the matrix numbers (L-14125 and L-14125-X etchings)

Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2019 at 00:05
Originally posted by 14bright14 14bright14 wrote:

I only have the box set.

Only cool thing mine says is "billy gnosis returns" lol
Seems that this information is still missing in the Discography. http://www.thebrpage.net/discography/variation.asp?varID=271
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic