Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 I suck at concert dates! - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Everybody needs a slogan in their pocket or two. It never hurts to have a strategy you can go to." - Fuck You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I suck at concert dates!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LV97 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I suck at concert dates!
    Posted: 08/05/2019 at 09:27
I'm usually not looking for concert dates, I don't really mind much seeing bands live, though whenever I get the info, I usually end up regretting it.

- Years ago, I read that Bad Religion was coming to my town... I read about it probably at the moment when they were finishing their set and leaving the scene.
- Another time they came, I bought a ticket. For some reason I didn't go.
- Now, I read that NOFX (and the Offspring and some other bands) are coming to a nearby town, I thought of going... but I'm undergoing huge "medical" pain and right now I'm just completely high on strong painkillers... still pondering over going or not... Wise choice would be to stay home resting, but it would be wise also not to miss it...
http://lv97.net/ - Approximately retired D.I.Y.-punk-private/jokes creations.
coop View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2019 at 10:03
You need strong painkillers to listen to offspring.
LV97 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2019 at 11:34
Good one :-)

I indeed need painkillers to listen to "Why don't you get a job" or to listen to "Splinter" without skipping tracks.
But I think overall the Offspring used to be overrated and is now underrated for being overrated.

I'd need super strong painkillers to listen to Green Day!
http://lv97.net/ - Approximately retired D.I.Y.-punk-private/jokes creations.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic