Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Graffin Wikipedia Fact or Fiction - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "If you think you've got it made, just revel in your selfish ways, 'cuz when the world stops turning so will you!" - When?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Graffin Wikipedia Fact or Fiction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Bass boss but still a n00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graffin Wikipedia Fact or Fiction
    Posted: 08/27/2019 at 19:15
Originally posted by BringBRTotheUK BringBRTotheUK wrote:

To be fair, I came away with the impression that Graffin is super sensitive more than that there is anything very wrong with his Wiki page or The Answer from that interview haha. The 'unfortunately' bit in reference to their tour with Blink I took as a reference to their not getting along together (which I feel I have heard elsewhere too); I didn't at all think whoever wrote that meant to imply Graffin hoped to be as famous as Blink by touring with them. It's like he doesn't realise the people writing about him are his fans; they're not people out to get him! 

Greg has mentioned before that he is very sensitive to his fans criticism. (Google: Greg Graffin Studio Q)
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
coop View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2019 at 15:55
Our history would be very short if you had to witness everything that has happened.
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2019 at 09:08
Originally posted by BringBRTotheUK BringBRTotheUK wrote:

To be fair, I came away with the impression that Graffin is super sensitive more than that there is anything very wrong with his Wiki page or The Answer from that interview haha. The 'unfortunately' bit in reference to their tour with Blink I took as a reference to their not getting along together (which I feel I have heard elsewhere too); I didn't at all think whoever wrote that meant to imply Graffin hoped to be as famous as Blink by touring with them. It's like he doesn't realise the people writing about him are his fans; they're not people out to get him! 

Or, maybe he just hates it when people who weren't even in a given situation try to act like they were there and print their version of the truth on a supposedly reputable information source. Ever consider that? 
micpal View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2019 at 12:37
I think the professor in him came showing through, criticizing bad writing, which he has probably had to deal with too many times.
BringBRTotheUK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
demonomaniac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BringBRTotheUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2019 at 23:54
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2019 at 23:02
The guy also picked a couple of things of The Answer on this site. The Blink 182 bit for example.
It was indeed something really weird without any source or anything... That's why I deleted it from The Answer back then.
There's still quite some old stuff in The Answer of which there's no shred of evidence or are just plain weird.

Our new Answer editor Brandon/Stinger66 is on top of it 🙂
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
demonomaniac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BringBRTotheUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2019 at 18:39
Especially the part about Blink 182 at 9 mins 30 secs
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
demonomaniac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BringBRTotheUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2019 at 18:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcnjiZtclQ

He seems a bit irritated by some of the things on his Wikipedia page haha. Wondering if any members of this page helped write his Wiki page, and if they wrote any of the offending parts? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic