Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Bad Religion Jersey - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "If you think you've got it made, just revel in your selfish ways, 'cuz when the world stops turning so will you!" - When?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Religion Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaymanVersusNightman View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaymanVersusNightman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad Religion Jersey
    Posted: 08/23/2019 at 10:57
I've been dying to get one of these in my size...I happened across this seller on eBay but I'm not sure how crappy the quality might end up being. I mean, it's from the Philippians soooo

Seller does have good feedback though. What do you think?

BringBRTotheUK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
demonomaniac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BringBRTotheUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2019 at 11:49
Looks good from the photo at least! Go for it. You can be our canary in the coal mine haha.
DaymanVersusNightman View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaymanVersusNightman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2019 at 12:46
Yeah I was thinking the picture is pretty slick, but maybe that's how they getcha. I guess the question is am I willing to Shell out 50 bucks on a gamble. The Answer is yes.
BringBRTotheUK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
demonomaniac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BringBRTotheUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2019 at 19:45
The Answer is perfect for you.
MONOLITH View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
will outbid you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONOLITH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2019 at 11:29
I think you might be quite satisfied of it..
I just received a customized red BR jersey for my 40th birthday. The size my friends picked for me was a bit big - but the quality was just great. I was really surprised it all was sewn on and not some cheap print. Go for it!! For the money - you will be satisfied.
Bombarded by multiple choices 24/7 - Navigating a tangled web of logic and passion...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic