Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Signed flag - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "If you think you've got it made, just revel in your selfish ways, 'cuz when the world stops turning so will you!" - When?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Signed flag

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
14bright14 View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
Doesn't like cookies. Not at all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 14bright14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Signed flag
    Posted: 08/31/2019 at 11:43
TheBRpage staff have been working, planning, and testing for weeks now. We wanted to wait until our 25th birthday next year to give away the flag. It is with great excitement that we do this now.
The reason for the early giveaway..we worry our birthday month will be too busy! We have been working with the band and have come up with some amazing, and "once in a lifetime" ideas for the future! As much as we would like to elaborate, we will save that for later. For now, let's giveaway a flag!
enter here
I'm not respectable, and never sensible, I've been incredible, so damned irascible and I like the things I do so hooray for me...
Joe Dawson View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Dawson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2019 at 12:07
14 that's so cool ! :) 
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2019 at 14:53
Pretty awesome and even more exciting about whats coming next :)
"with nothing better to do"
14bright14 View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
Doesn't like cookies. Not at all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 14bright14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2019 at 05:51
brian kettler msg me. =)
I'm not respectable, and never sensible, I've been incredible, so damned irascible and I like the things I do so hooray for me...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic