Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Suffer green vinyl - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "If you think you've got it made, just revel in your selfish ways, 'cuz when the world stops turning so will you!" - When?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suffer green vinyl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
modern man View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modern man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suffer green vinyl
    Posted: 09/10/2019 at 14:49
Hey, I acquired Suffer on green vinyl some years ago, does anyone else have one? Just wondered if there were many about and will it fetch much if I sell(unlikely I will lol) cheers guys
We fail to see there's no compromise, our evolution is our demise.
coop View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2019 at 15:05
I bought one for 6 pieces of eight.
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modern man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2019 at 15:06
That must've been a very long time ago lol
14bright14 View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
Doesn't like cookies. Not at all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 14bright14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2019 at 15:59
I can absolutely, 100%, without a doubt take that off your hands. Lol
I'm not respectable, and never sensible, I've been incredible, so damned irascible and I like the things I do so hooray for me...
Alice View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
12 hours wiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2019 at 02:49
Hiya :) Do you mean this one?
Can't seem to find how many of these were pressed, if anyone knows or can find out, please let me know. For a coloured vinyl that I don't recall seeing that much, you're probably looking at US$50+.

I will also happily take it off your hands if needed. 
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modern man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2019 at 02:59
Yes I think that's the one, I'll double check when I'm home, only took it out the sleeve once, never been played. I'll let you know if I ever sell, probably have to put it on eBay or somethin, I have pretty much all the album's on vinyl, have to check if any of the others are on coloured vinyl, I'm pretty sure the ATG one is.
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modern man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2019 at 03:34
Yes it is the one in the photos! I wonder how many were released.
Alice View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
12 hours wiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2019 at 04:29
Originally posted by modern man modern man wrote:

Yes I think that's the one, I'll double check when I'm home, only took it out the sleeve once, never been played. I'll let you know if I ever sell, probably have to put it on eBay or somethin, I have pretty much all the album's on vinyl, have to check if any of the others are on coloured vinyl, I'm pretty sure the ATG one is.

If you're looking for a list of coloured vinyl, guess what we prepared earlier! Coloured vinyl albums 
A number of albums were also re-released on tan vinyl, and clear vinyl. I've been slack and haven't added them to the Discography yet.
friteman View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2019 at 05:10
Originally posted by Alice Alice wrote:

If you're looking for a list of coloured vinyl, guess what we prepared earlier! Coloured vinyl albums 
A number of albums were also re-released on tan vinyl, and clear vinyl. I've been slack and haven't added them to the Discography yet.

Cool! Also "30 years live" (at least a red one, not sure other colours have been released)
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modern man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2019 at 07:50
Thank you! 😀
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modern man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2019 at 12:47
I'll let you guys know if I put it on eBay, considering it, it's sitting in a draw doing nothing and I could do with the money :)
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modern man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2019 at 11:29
Think I would let it go if a good offer came in for it, probably in the region of 80 plus postage and packing. Drop me a message if you interested thank you!
keevhren new View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keevhren new Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2019 at 16:55
This is a 2015 Hot Topic exclusive pressing, so probably has 300 or 500 pieces total based on other "exclusive" pressings that hot topic did around the same time for Epitaph.  The last copy to sell on ebay was for $45.
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2019 at 23:14
Two copies on discogs for 30$ right now..
"with nothing better to do"
LV97 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 2 minutes ago at 13:58
I think that colour doesn't match with the music on it.
http://lv97.net/ - Approximately retired D.I.Y.-punk-private/jokes creations.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic