Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 My music - inspired by BR and Metallica - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Every day I wander in negative disposition as I'm bombarded by superlatives" - Struck A Nerve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My music - inspired by BR and Metallica

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Metmass View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metmass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My music - inspired by BR and Metallica
    Posted: 12/11/2019 at 02:33
Hi Guys,

Some of you might vaguely remember me - I contributed to theBRpage acoustic "Suffer" cover album years ago (Best For You) and I also released some electronic music as Metmass.

This time I am proudly sharing my latest record, the new project name is PLAN MINIMUM:

The album is in Polish, so apologies for non-Polish speakers (so basically everyone here?) - however I believe you might still enjoy the music. If you're curious, "ATAK SERCA" means "heart attack".

In my mind, the musical roots on display here are clearly Bad Religion and Metallica, as I would consider these songs melodic punk rock with a heavier right hand for some riffing. :)

I think the most BR/Offspring-influenced songs are Wyobrażenia, Ryzykanci and Sad dostateczny. If you're looking for more melodic rock approach, try Wyspa and Pani Kierownik. Or just jump around as you wish, I won't tell you what to do.

Enjoy!!

Greg
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2019 at 20:10
Supported the album, Cheers from the States.
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
Metmass View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metmass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2019 at 15:27
Thanks frod! All the best!
Metmass View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metmass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2019 at 03:43
A quick follow up here - the album is now also on Spotify, iTunes etc. so for your listening convenience I suggest going to your favorite streaming platforms. Enjoy!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic