Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 BR just announced a spring US tour with AK3 - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Every day I wander in negative disposition as I'm bombarded by superlatives" - Struck A Nerve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BR just announced a spring US tour with AK3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Watcho! View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
BrettOnTour #1 Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watcho! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BR just announced a spring US tour with AK3
    Posted: 12/11/2019 at 16:45
I really dislike Alkaline Trio, have seen them multiple times, and I guess I'm gonna see them again with Zoom. 
I think this is a post we can redo In every language of every country we go to
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2019 at 16:49
Why did you see them multiple times if you dislike them?
Go on take a swig of that poison and like it
Chainofslowdecay View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chainofslowdecay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2019 at 17:51
Stoked for the Buffalo show. I love BR, the wife likes the Trio. Win/win. 
LanguidNTorpid View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LanguidNTorpid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2019 at 21:40
hope they add more shows. what is it? LIke, 18 shows? Not much of a 40th anniversary if you ask me. Maybe I'm just spoiled and I'm used to 4 or 5 California shows per tour.

Ancient Astronaut View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ancient Astronaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2019 at 12:16
My guess is there will be a big fall tour.
dv802 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dv802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2019 at 12:44
Any one use the Sound Rink link they provided yesterday for pre-sales? I ordered my tickets from there (like an impatient idiot) and have never seen them in Canada and apparently only option is to pick them up on will call. Has anyone had experience with this service? I guess they wouldn't link them if they wern't legit.
Watcho! View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
BrettOnTour #1 Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watcho! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2019 at 15:20
Originally posted by Robo Pilgrim Robo Pilgrim wrote:

Why did you see them multiple times if you dislike them?

I've seen them slotted with bands I do like, and once they played a club I worked at. They did that silly thing where there's extra musicians playing behind a curtain because "Trio." 
I think this is a post we can redo In every language of every country we go to
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2019 at 19:30
Asbury park looks like a possibility. Maybe Worcester if I make the drive up for funsies
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
DaymanVersusNightman View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaymanVersusNightman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2019 at 12:57
What even is a co-headlining tour? Does this mean that BR will still put on a full set plus encore like they would as the main headliner or will they potentially have a longer set, but not quite like they would normally as headliner?
LanguidNTorpid View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LanguidNTorpid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2019 at 17:17
Originally posted by DaymanVersusNightman DaymanVersusNightman wrote:

What even is a co-headlining tour? Does this mean that BR will still put on a full set plus encore like they would as the main headliner or will they potentially have a longer set, but not quite like they would normally as headliner?

I'd imagine they will play the same ammount of time

Co-Headlining isnt that odd. First one that comes to mind is "the big four" when Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth went on tour. They all played the same length and tho Metallica is obviously the biggest draw, I dont think they were considered the headliner as all the bands have more or less equal footing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic