Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Bad Religion spring tour postponed - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Every day I wander in negative disposition as I'm bombarded by superlatives" - Struck A Nerve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Religion spring tour postponed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LanguidNTorpid View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LanguidNTorpid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad Religion spring tour postponed
    Posted: 03/13/2020 at 22:53
LanguidNTorpid View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LanguidNTorpid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2020 at 22:55
Third cancelled show for me this month

Was looking forward to seeing Bad Religion in the IE (Riverside)....hope they book the same venue

On and up note, if there's a chance that they play around Halloween, Id love to attend in a costume!!
notciv View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notciv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2020 at 06:49
1st show I'm going to of br in 8 years and bam pandemic. Hoping for a raincheck on my prize tix but that's not up to me at all!

I really needed a good reason to go see bad religion and the free tickets were my good reason. Now that I have decided it's okay to see bad religion, ain't nothing going to stop me.
--------
My best shout
503ed...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic