Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Bad Religion Karaoke!!! - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "We're all going to fry, so put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye." - Unacceptable
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Religion Karaoke!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Slack-Babbath View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slack-Babbath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad Religion Karaoke!!!
    Posted: 01/05/2009 at 07:01
I enjoy singing, and I just recently found "Sorrow" on karaoke. Does anyone else know of any other Bad Religion songs availiable in a karaoke format?
"Without freedom of expression, were nothing but slaves!"
- Johnny Rotten
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2009 at 11:46
I only saw Sorrow, and I practically screamed at the guy operating it "WTF? In Bad Religion's almost thirty year career that is ALL you have?" What was even more outrageous was that for the Dead Kennedys, all he had was Too Drunk to Fuck. That's right... no Holiday in Cambodia, Police Truck, California Uber Alles... 
calrockx View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calrockx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2009 at 13:04
RockBand has Sorrow and 21st Century Digital Boy.

are you really surprised punk rock tunes aren't karaoke's priority?

Edited by calrockx - 08/31/2009 at 13:04
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slack-Babbath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2009 at 03:31
karaoke djs are limited to the songs that have been released in karaoke format. it's not their fault!
"Without freedom of expression, were nothing but slaves!"
- Johnny Rotten
Neil Davis View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Emily

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2009 at 15:07
if you have the original discs in full WAV quality, there are some programs that are able to remove the vocal track from them.

usually, you can still hear some background vocals because of how the songs were produced, but it'll get the job done mostly

It was only rain
danova View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2010 at 12:26
I consider that the bad karaoke does not happen.
---------------------------
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12">

streaming movies

Edited by danova - 01/23/2010 at 16:58
download movies
badrelgnsf View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
lost in ramble nation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badrelgnsf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2010 at 12:59
neil is right.. there are a few programs that can do that.. it does take some of the mid range out but not enough to mind when doing karaoke esp drunk over it ;P

" Oprah, Why Can't I Fly Even If I Believe I Can?!"
intrepid View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intrepid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2010 at 08:52
Well, if any artist deserves their own Rock Band title it's Bad Religion. There are many BR fans screaming for just that on the Rock Band forums.

If the German group Die Toten Hosen got their own SingStar title on the PS2, surely Bad Religion could get more of their tracks in games like Rock Band, Guitar Hero and SingStar?

All we have are Sorrow and 21st Century Digital Boy.

How i'd love to have songs like American Jesus, New Dark Ages, Generator, Punk Rock Song, The Answer... they'd be awesome to drum/guitar and singalong to!

Gravel View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
I Rock More Than YOU

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2010 at 10:30
Nonononono.  Have you ever PLAYED any of the BR songs in any of the GH/Rock Band games?  They are so boring!!!
The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot!
HugeFanOfBadReligion View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
former shoutboss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HugeFanOfBadReligion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2010 at 13:21
I would be pissed if they put a bunch of BR songs on Rock Band, there have already been enough kids going up to me while I am wearing a BR shirt that say that they know BR, and when I ask them what their favourite album, or how they started listeining, or whatever, they just say that they played their songs on Rock Band. And that makes me want to go to a maternity ward and punch babies.
20 million starving, and writhing in pain: Let them eat war!
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2010 at 14:59
LOL. That's awful brutal. Well, at least they know them some. Better way to approach the problem: tell them what album you recommend.

I think a BR Rockband with 60 of their best tracks would be awesome, especially for the drummer and singer (though maybe not so much for the guitarist as a rule)!
badrelgnsf View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
lost in ramble nation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badrelgnsf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2010 at 22:44
ive made 124 songs custom ones for the PC PS2 and ps3 versions of rock band 2 and 3 ..

did ass loads of br.. tons of my fav music

takes DAAYs to do a song right.. then in each mode? yeaaa

btw.. slim ps3's are comin.. you didnt hear it from me..

:P

" Oprah, Why Can't I Fly Even If I Believe I Can?!"
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2010 at 23:12
Wow... you have free time. I don't. :(
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2010 at 23:14
Actually, know what they should do for a BR Rock Band? Have a mic attachment to the guitar where the player has to sing the vocal harmonies simultaneously. That would be AMAZING! :D
darkhorsejax View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkhorsejax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2010 at 20:51
I have a custom version of Infected for karaoke. Sang it last night at the bar. 

There are a couple BR songs in Rock Band. I don't find any boring to sing, and the fact that Infected was in the first GH game made me actually *want* to buy it!
Neil Davis View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Emily

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2010 at 23:03
there's a BR karaoke song on iTunes
It was only rain
MONOLITH View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
will outbid you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONOLITH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 01:34
Only heard about(!)the 'Sorrow' as a karaoke song..

If there'd be 'Generator' or 'Skyscraper' somewhere out there I'd sing the shite out of 'em!!
(Been well trained in 'em for years cuz lotsa singing in my car.. -:D )

BR oughta publish their orig songs as karaoke. Plus, 'Generator' as the festival version too!! (GODLIKE!!)
I'd cry myself to death hearing some new recorded shit by some other "musicians"....
Bombarded by multiple choices 24/7 - Navigating a tangled web of logic and passion...
Gasoline Addict View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gasoline Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 21:26
Originally posted by HugeFanOfBadReligion HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:

I would be pissed if they put a bunch of BR songs on Rock Band, there have already been enough kids going up to me while I am wearing a BR shirt that say that they know BR, and when I ask them what their favourite album, or how they started listeining, or whatever, they just say that they played their songs on Rock Band. And that makes me want to go to a maternity ward and punch babies.

Karaoke makes me want to do that!  I may be somewhat bitter seeing as how it has largely driven live bands out of most bars, at least around here.
Lockstep to nothing or breaking away from the pack....
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slack-Babbath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2020 at 21:45
YES! I Found More Bad Religion on karaoke:
Generator is available on Karaoke, and of course Sorrow is too. I also found the following songs on karaoke BUT they are on YouTube instead of the more traditional CD+G + Mp3 downloadable files.
Leaders and Followers, Los Angels is Burning, Punk Rock Song, Struck a Nerve, 21st Century Digital Boy, I love my computer and a few others....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic