Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Punk Albums - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "It's all right to have faith in God. But when you bend to their rules and their fucking lies, that's when I start to have pity on you" - Faith In God
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Punk Albums

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2015 at 16:05
can't go wrong by sticking to the classics (aka punk for conservatives):

"with nothing better to do"
noparadigm View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noparadigm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2020 at 08:36
I tried to delete this post but failed...

Edited by noparadigm - 08/04/2020 at 07:47
Music of the almost extinct Bad Religion School of Punk: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utopia-Now/374050797107?ref=ts
noparadigm View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noparadigm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2020 at 08:38
Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit for Rotten Vegetables Oh, you had the DK listed. Awesome album though!

Propagandhi - Less Talk, More Rock

Damn! That's kind of you, thanks a bunch! (I am Utopia Now, btw). In case you hadn't noticed, I've put out an album of B-Sides and two EPs after that one (the latest released this year by People of Punk Rock Records). I certainly did NOT expect to show up in this thread and greatly appreciate it ;)
Music of the almost extinct Bad Religion School of Punk: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utopia-Now/374050797107?ref=ts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic