Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Progress History - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Let's say we try to get this right. Said the plutocrat to jesus christ." - Robin Hood in Reverse
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Progress History

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progress History
    Posted: 03/03/2020 at 14:29
Its fuckin fantastic how much is going on these days in the Site. So First of all Big shout out to all the dedicated people who keep on contributing and putting so much time and efforts!

I try to check on a Daily basis but still have a hard time keeping crack of all the new additions (setlists, Merchandise, Show Videos, the answer, whatever)

The Progress part only Shows the latest couple additions, is there a way to browse back to see all the Updates that have been made?

Thanks!

Btw. Wanted to post this in the lookin in section but got an error ;)
"with nothing better to do"
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2020 at 05:19
notciv View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notciv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2020 at 07:22
Tell me where do you want to be? At the end of history?
--------
My best shout
503ed...
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2020 at 10:35
noice!
"with nothing better to do"
notciv View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notciv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2020 at 08:19
Bumpety bump bump
--------
My best shout
503ed...
Stinger66 View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinger66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2020 at 14:08
Originally posted by Priesterseminar Priesterseminar wrote:

Its fuckin fantastic how much is going on these days in the Site. So First of all Big shout out to all the dedicated people who keep on contributing and putting so much time and efforts!

I try to check on a Daily basis but still have a hard time keeping crack of all the new additions (setlists, Merchandise, Show Videos, the answer, whatever)

The Progress part only Shows the latest couple additions, is there a way to browse back to see all the Updates that have been made?

Thanks!

Btw. Wanted to post this in the lookin in section but got an error ;)

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the content!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic