Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 No control - Acoustic tribute album - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "We're one nation under God, we stand above the rest, with mighty high technology, we're never second best" - Part II (The Numbers Game)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No control - Acoustic tribute album

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
marvthezombie View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marvthezombie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 00:07
Thanks!
Procreation without gain or purpose/ Languid wills and torped minds/ Catapulted ever faster by the arrow of time/ You take yours and I'll keep mine.
Metmass View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metmass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 05:05
I'd like to take Conquer the World please 🙂
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 06:03
Shits getting real!
Love it!!!
"with nothing better to do"
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 07:10
The list so far

Change of Ideas Paul Jackson 
Big Bang
No Control Crona Aukerman (FB)
Sometimes I Feel Like sad (BRPage)
Automatic Man Emily Davis 
I Want to Conquer the World Metmass
Sanity Harbortown
Henchman Christopher Lee Rosa (FB) 
It Must Look Pretty Appealing  - Barking Carnies
You We Are Apes, Hello!
Progress
I Want Something More ChainsofSlowDecay
Anxiety Teething Veils 
Billy - 1. Torbar 2. Sebasian Paredes (FB)
The World Won't Stop

Edited by frod79 - 09/01/2020 at 11:45
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
Harbortown View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 08:30
Sanity, please!

https://soundcloud.com/johnzackarias/
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 08:35
Originally posted by frod79 frod79 wrote:

Not to stop the momentum but being that this is a milestone year, someone on  the facebook BR page group had brought up that an album of title tracks would make a good compilation in itself, given how many albums have self-titled tracks.  Just a thought as well. 

I'd be SO down to play Stranger than fiction!
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 10:23
Originally posted by Harbortown Harbortown wrote:

Not to stop the momentum but being that this is a milestone year, someone on  the facebook BR page group had brought up that an album of title tracks would make a good compilation in itself, given how many albums have self-titled tracks.  Just a thought as well. 

I'd be SO down to play Stranger than fiction!

If you want to work on this as well, all the better. I'll throw the idea out there. and it also gives people a chance to do something else if they are for whatever reason not into the no control thing.
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 10:23

Sanity, please!

got it!
coop View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2020 at 12:59
Originally posted by dont drop bombs dont drop bombs wrote:

My band would love to record Anxiety, if not already spoken for. Our basic make-up is cello, guitar, piano, and singing. This is what we sound like: https://teethingveils.bandcamp.com/album/canopy-of-crimson
Would it be possible to do this? If so, when would be our deadline?
Thank you for considering us!

Anxiety is one of my favorite songs ever. And listening to your stuff, i am really excited.
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2020 at 06:18
There are not much songs left to pick, but maybe someone can get in touch with those guys who did some nice interpretations that might fit the bill..

https://m.soundcloud.com/murry-hammond-1/part-iii-bad-religion

https://m.soundcloud.com/melacksweden/news-from-the-front-bad-religion-cover

The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2020 at 07:30
I'm the guy who did the News from the front cover haha
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2020 at 07:42
Originally posted by Priesterseminar Priesterseminar wrote:

There are not much songs left to pick, but maybe someone can get in touch with those guys who did some nice interpretations that might fit the bill..

Murry Hammond is from the Old 97s which is a rather established band, dont mind reaching out to him, but might not get a response

Edited by frod79 - 08/31/2020 at 07:48
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2020 at 07:55
Remaining Songs 

Big Bang
Progress
The World Won't Stop

Edited by frod79 - 09/01/2020 at 11:44
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2020 at 08:24

I'm the guy who did the News from the front cover haha

Mr Habortown - i salute you!
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2020 at 11:18

Murry Hammond is from the Old 97s which is a rather established band, dont mind reaching out to him, but might not get a response
Go for it. I sent him a message on soundcloud, but if you have another way of reaching out to him then I think you should do that.
Pizarrock View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pizarrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2020 at 12:59
I have just told this to my bandmate and he says he could do "You". 
Is it possible?
We Are Apes, Hello!
https://weareapeshello.bandcamp.com/releases
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2020 at 13:09
Originally posted by Pizarrock Pizarrock wrote:

I have just told this to my bandmate and he says he could do "You". 
Is it possible?
send me his info but i will add him
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2020 at 04:18
Originally posted by dont drop bombs dont drop bombs wrote:

Thank you! We are ready. Do we know when the deadline is?
I think that once we have a person/band for each song we can start discussing that!
sad View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2020 at 10:33

Remaining Songs 

Big Bang
Sometimes I Feel LIke
Henchman
Progress
The World Won't Stop

Hi frod79. I'm more of a lurker in here, but I'd like to participate with a version for Henchman. Is it still available? 
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2020 at 10:56
Originally posted by sad sad wrote:

Remaining Songs 

Big Bang
Sometimes I Feel LIke
Henchman
Progress
The World Won't Stop

Hi frod79. I'm more of a lurker in here, but I'd like to participate with a version for Henchman. Is it still available? 
someone on facebook actually called dibs on this earlier than you, so i have to be honest abe here and give it to them.  Would there be another song you'd want to do?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic