Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 No control - Acoustic tribute album - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 5
Quote of the day: "We're one nation under God, we stand above the rest, with mighty high technology, we're never second best" - Part II (The Numbers Game)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No control - Acoustic tribute album

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2020 at 14:59
Whats happening on br day?
"with nothing better to do"
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2020 at 18:24
trying to do something similar that was done years ago, live stream having guests/musicians, and do something for charity.  With respect to  the no control covers, I have arranged to have Pete F  listen to these in real time and talk about No Control, memories recording the album, that sort of thing.  i'll have to think of a prize for whichever is considered the favorite.  That's the current plan for this. Also trying to  coordinate and organize other BR - related goodness
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
Harbortown View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2020 at 03:59
Originally posted by frod79 frod79 wrote:

With respect to  the no control covers, I have arranged to have Pete F  listen to these in real time and talk about No Control, memories recording the album, that sort of thing.
That's amazing!
https://soundcloud.com/johnzackarias/
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2020 at 05:07

trying to do something similar that was done years ago, live stream having guests/musicians, and do something for charity.  With respect to  the no control covers, I have arranged to have Pete F  listen to these in real time and talk about No Control, memories recording the album, that sort of thing.  i'll have to think of a prize for whichever is considered the favorite.  That's the current plan for this. Also trying to  coordinate and organize other BR - related goodness

Wicked! If possible please record the live thing cause i dont know if us european people will be awake when it happens ;)
"with nothing better to do"
friteman View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2020 at 06:03
Originally posted by Priesterseminar Priesterseminar wrote:

Wicked! If possible please record the live thing cause i dont know if us european people will be awake when it happens ;)

That would be great! And a live recording for europeans would be fantastic.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic